I got email from AVnex Ltd:
AVnex Ltd. – provider of AV Voice Changer Software, AV Music Morpher, AV Video Morpher and AV Webcam Morpher.
As Valentine’s Day 2010 is coming, we are offering our customers 20% off the list price to own Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0 and Music Morpher Gold 4.0. Purchase either the product from now until February 21, 2010, users will also become the first to try AV Music Morpher Gold 5.0 Beta for FREE! Inform your customers today; they will appreciate the opportunity to reap the offered discount.
Go to Buy link on product detail to save your money now
AV Voice Changer Software Diamond coupon code: VCSD-MUE9-VAPR
AV Music Morpher Gold coupon code: MMGA-YQRQ-VAPR
Today I got email from Brandon Dargo. The company give 15% off coupon for Batch File Compiler Professional Edition if you are use this software why you don’t go to order it now?
Batch File Compiler Professional Edition can convert BATch files to EXE format. Select EXE Icon. Run Invisible Mode. Embed additional dependency files. Print centered color text, gather user input, do math, change text to lower/upper case for compare, and protect your code with encryption. Perfect for installations and makes your batch file tamperproof. Compatible with Win95/98/2000/XP/2003/VISTA/Win7
The coupon code never expire
Coupon code: CBFC-78FE
If you use Windows7 or Vista operating system, the system can switch HDMI Audio Codec on automatically once you plug in HDMI connector. If your OS is XP, please follow below steps: find Control Panel->Hardware and Audio->Manage Audio Device->Audio->choose NVIDIA HDMI Audio Codec
1. In the notification area next to your task bar, double-click the Safe Removal icon. Safe Removal displays a list of Plug and Play devices that support safe removal and that are currently attached to the system. If you do not see the Safe Removal icon, your device does not support safe removal, and you cannot unplug or eject your device using Safe Removal.
2. In Safely Remove Hardware, in the list of devices, select the device that you want to unplug or eject, and then click Stop. This tells the system that you will be unplugging or ejecting the device.
3. In Stop a Hardware device, click OK. A notification appears stating that it is now safe to unplug or eject the device. Unplugging or ejecting a device that supports safe removal without first using the Safe Removal application to warn the system can cause data to be lost or your system to become unstable. For example, if you use Safe Removal, however, you can warn the system before you unplug or eject a device, preventing possible loss of data. For removable storage devices that can safely be removed while the system is on, the system disables write caching by default. It does this so the devices can be removed without loss of data. When write caching is disabled, however, the system will likely experience slower performance, so be sure to enable write caching when you have finished removing the device.
Question: My computer says: “CMOS Battery Low”, what should I do?
If your computer is without power (i.e. unplug the computer power source from the power outlet and remove the battery pack from it) for over 45 days, you would lose the information stored in CMOS. Please follow the steps below to reconfigure your CMOS settings:
1. Press F2 to enter into the BIOS setup utility.
2. Select “Load Optional Defaults?”. When you see the following prompt, choose and then press .
3. Select “Save Changes and Exit”, select and press to restart your computer.
-. Customers who purchase E150 can upgrade their players either
by Firmware updater or Iriver plus3
Please check your connection mode before updating New firm ware.
How do I check my connection mode?
**Menu-> Setting -> Advanced -> Connection mode
If your player ‘ s connection mode is MTP, please use Firmware updater to upgrade New Firmware.
If your player ‘ s connection mode is UMS, please use iriverplus3 to upgrade New Firmware.
** Upgraded Points **
-. Revise Fade-in error in playing specific file.
-. Revise display error of “Book Mark List” in pause.
Today I install Kaspersky Antivirus 6.0 for Workstation, Kaspersky Netagent 6.0 also and I get error:
Setup process error: 1607 (Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime).
I found solution how to solve this problem from:
But after following and check the same step with guide above from Kaspersky website and problem still the same
Now I found solution:
Kaspersky need “Everyone” group have Write permission on:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield
After give permission now you can install kaspersky normal
Today we try to have look on Firefox 3.5 to see new browser update from Mozilla. After make update to current browser we see Mozilla have good work for this update.
Find the sites you love in seconds (and without having to remember clunky URLs).
This is correct we can find very fast website we don’t remember on address
View Web pages way faster, using less of your computer’s memory.
View web pages very fast but never use less memory but we accept this
Can not show title tag on hyperlink, alt in image:
This is my first review and I will update on this post when I see more
Today at 6:00 PM we are upgrade our servers with new configuration. In this time some people will not connect to our server.
Now downloadplex.com servers has been upgraded and ready for use
Sorry for this inconvenience
If you found something else about the errors on our site please give me feedback